Getting to Know Her


Adaptable, compassionate, energetic and an easygoing girl, Gina is her name. That’s how I knew her as a classmate, an average college student with an extraordinary personality. Her dark, long natural hair is one of her trademarks. She is a small person with a big heart.


Adaptability and compatibility are the great things she has that help her to easily get along with others. She is an easy-going girl that is always happily unworried but always gets the courage to do what is right in some tough situations.

She is the type of girl who does silly and naughty things. “When I accidentally lurch, I’ll wait for someone to notice me. LOL.” she said.

We all have fears as so as Gina. Beside from cockroaches, fear of ghosts is one of her weaknesses. She even experienced sleep paralysis thrice during college days. It is a temporarily experience of inability to move either when falling asleep or wakening. It happened to her after watching horror movies. Sounds creepy but true.

Failures also come to her life. She will never forget how her parents were disappointed because of her undisciplined behavior during her elementary days. This became a lesson learned for her to be more careful on her actions to avoid disappointments.

The happiest thing for her is when she celebrated Christmas Eve with her family complete at least once as they were never been complete because of siblings’ different jobs.
Family and loved ones motivates her to keep on and to have a big shot someday. “For the next 5 years, I see myself as a journalist. I want to do documentaries especially about kids, because I really love kids” she said.

Having the drive to keep going and having compassion will help us to reach what we want. This is what I learned from Gina. Strive hard and be happy.